Take up the Challenge!
We’d love your company on our journey. Bike, walk, run, garden, vacuum, practice yoga, hop, skip or jump to add kilometers. Any 1 hour of activity advances the journey by 5 km.
You can join us as an individual or a group.
If you are a business or organization, join to enjoy these benefits:
- Encourage fitness, team-building, and have fun.
- Create a custom fundraising page to spotlight your business and your employees or members.
- Extend the reach of your messaging to the 19 groups of “Grannies” in the Ottawa-Gatineau region and their Canada-wide networks who are actively participating.
- Be promoted in our regional newsletter. See your logo on the One World Challenge website with a link to your website.
- See your logo on the One World Challenge website with a link to your website.
To join the Challenge:
- Download our Getting Started Guide for a step-by-step process to register and set up your page, and for tips to make the most of your fundraising campaign.
- Click on the “Join or Donate” button on this page. This takes you to the One World Challenge Team fundraising page.
- Once there, click the purple “Join Us” button to create your personal fundraising page.
Having trouble? Contact us for help.
- Send an email to your family and friends asking for their support.
- Get active in your own way.
- Track the time you spend being active and report the total every couple of weeks so that we can add your kilometres to our collective journey.
Or make a donation
Support any participant by making a one-time donation to their fundraising page.
Simply click on the “Join or Donate” button, check the list of team members to find the participant you want to support, and click on their name .
“We will never give up because this grandmothers’ movement is powered by love.”
From: Powered by Love, Stephen Lewis Foundation, 2017.